Hearing Care Center
Now Accepting New Patients!
Do you often feel like the people around you are mumbling? Do you tend to turn the TV up louder than others enjoy it? Do you feel tired after social situations? These are all indicators that it is time to see a hearing specialist.
At Hearing Care Center, we can:
- Identify the cause of your hearing concerns
- Explain your options
- Find an expert solution to meet your needs
Why Choose Hearing Care Center?
- We’ve served the Sharon community since 1989. We’ve built a reputation of excellence over the past three decades, and we’re committed to giving back to our community.
- Every member of our team has worked with people with hearing loss for years. We have staff members who are fluent in American Sign Language, and we can help connect you to resources in the area if you need additional support.
- We take a comprehensive approach. We do more than just sell hearing aids. We can assist with just about anything related to your hearing healthcare.
- We carry a wide range of hearing devices to suit every hearing loss. We’re an independent practice, which means we can choose the hearing aid brand and type that would be best for your specific hearing loss.
Connect with a Hearing Professional
We look forwarding to speaking with you and helping you to determine your hearing needs; simply input your information into the form below to request your appointment with us.
What We Offer:
Clients share their experience
EarQ 4-Year Warranty
We are proud to be your exclusive local EarQ provider. Many standard hearing aid warranties only last 1-3 years depending on the model of hearing aid. The EarQ 4-Year Warranty covers any EarQ device for 4 full years regardless of the model. That’s 4 years of service, repairs, cleanings and adjustments at no additional cost to you.
The Latest Hearing Aids:
Todays hearing aids offer advanced speech processing, wind reduction, and improved management of feedback.
Need our care?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your hearing healthcare problems using the most professional methods in the industry.